Belinda Ang was the last Equity Partner of Belinda Ang Tang & Partners until 31 December 2020 when her Equity Partner Gregory Tang retired.
Belinda Ang is a family practitioner whose wide-ranging clientele comprising the legally aided to the high-net-worth individuals.
Belinda Ang has more 40 years of experience. She specializes in Family Law, Estate & Probate works, Wills preparation, Deed Polls and Adoption of Children. Additionally, she also provides assistance to Partner Gregory Tang in conveyancing cases until before he retires.
Currently, Belinda Ang is assisting Henry Hoe in his conveyancing department in addition to the practice of her favourite Specialized Family law Areas.
* Bachelor of Law (LL. B. Hons) University of Singapore (1977)
* Advocate & Solicitor, Singapore
* Commissioner for Oaths
* Notary Public
* Child Representative, Family Justice courts (Present)
* Member, Family Justice Court Free Legal Clinic (Present)
* Member, Panel of Tribunal for the Maintenance of Parents (2018-Present)
* Member, Panel of Advisors, Juvenile Court (2006-Present)
* Member, The Law Society of Singapore
* Member, Inquiry Panel of the Law Society of Singapore (1993 – 2000)
* Mediator, Family Court (Volunteer)
* Legal Advisor, Singapore Wushu Dragon & Lion Dance Federation (Present)
* Legal Advisor, Singapore Liu Kwee Tang (Present)
* Legal Advisor, Nanyang Ang Clan Association (Present)
* Vice Chairman of Toa Payoh Community Club (WEC)
* Conveyancing, Estate & Probate, Family Law, POAs, Wills Preparation, LPAs & Tenancy Agreements